Pharmacy Benefit Information
You can go to any of our network pharmacies to get a one-month supply of your drugs. If you take a drug on a daily basis, consider using our mail order pharmacy.
Aon Active Health Exchange Drug Lists
Preventive Drug List
- Choose generic drugs when possible.
- Use our mail order pharmacy for maintenance prescription drugs.
Mail order pharmacy
With our mail order pharmacy, you can receive up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance prescription drugs for a lower copayment cost. These are medications you take on a daily basis that are needed to treat a chronic or long-term condition.
There are three ways to begin using the mail order pharmacy:
- Have your doctor call in a new prescription to the mail order pharmacy at 1-800-378-5697.
- Complete and mail in the CVS Caremark order form (PDF)
- Order refills online.* Register or log in to MyAON. Under "My Prescriptions," select Mail order drugs. You will be taken to the CVS website after clicking Continue. Then click Refill Mail Service Prescriptions. The mail order pharmacy will contact your doctor to obtain a prescription for up to a 90-day supply.
Tip: If mailing in the form, ask your doctor for two prescriptions (30-day and 90-day). This will allow you to fill the 30-day prescription immediately at the pharmacy while you wait for your mail order request to be processed.
* Does not apply to CanopyCare HMO members.