Living Well means taking care of your physical health and your mental health
Your behavioral health benefits, administered by MHN Services, LLC. (MHN), provide treatment for mental health and substance use disorders. Behavioral health providers include therapists, psychologists, clinical social workers, and psychiatrists.
What services are covered?
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist.
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare.
- Other inpatient and outpatient services that are medically necessary.
How do I get help?
Simply call the number on the back of your Health Net ID card. MHN staff, including customer service reps and licensed clinical Care Managers, are available 24/7 to take your call. They can help you:
- Answer questions you have about your benefits.
- Find an a MHN provider for you based on your needs.
- Get help right away if you are experiencing a crisis or emergency.
- Schedule an appointment if you are having difficulty.
You can find a therapist or psychiatrist at MHN.com or call the Mental Health Benefits number listed on your Health Net ID card. You won't need approval for outpatient appointments.
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.
- MHN website
- MHN provider search
- Children's Anxiety – You and your child can learn to manage anxiety. Even in tough times you can bring on the calm.
Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Visit any contracted American Specialty Health (ASH) provider. Your doctor will file the claim with ASH. You are responsible for applicable copayments and/or non-covered expenses. ASH has a wide variety of chiropractors and acupuncturists to choose from – visit the ASH website to find a provider.
To search for these providers, use our ProviderSearch tool and follow these steps:
- Select plan year and location.
- Choose "Filter by Plan Name" and select the AON Active Health Exchange from the options in the drop down menu, then click Continue.
- Click the Doctors icon.
- Under "Filter doctors by", select "Specialty" in the drop down menu.
- Check the appropriate box(es). Providers will immediately be listed.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable program also offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change. Additional tools are available for pain management and mindfullness.
Now, experience Mindfulness with myStrength – Mindfulness is a suite of wellness activities that trains us to focus on the present moment, often by using all our senses. You can use mindfulness activities to help with panic attacks, reduce stress and worry, and enhance your overall wellness.