Welcome Health Net Member
Thank you for choosing Health Net!
Now that you're a member, you can enjoy many valuable health and wellness products and services created to help you and your family live healthier lifestyles, including:
Preventive Screening Guidelines
Are you and your family up to date on your health screenings and immunizations? Download our current recommendations for the whole family.
Each family member will receive an ID card in the mail prior to the group's effective date.
Take a moment to review the card(s) making sure your name and your PCP choice (if applicable) are correct. If a correction is needed call Health Net’s dedicated customer contact center for Aon members at 1-888-926-1692 so we can make the change.
Register for Healthnet.com
Take a moment to register for access to our website. Have your ID card handy.
As a registered member, using our website is an easy and time-saving way to get benefit information, wellness resources and more to help you achieve an overall sense of good health.
Log in to our website to:
- Get your benefit details, copays and prior authorization information.
- Review your Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
- Change your PCP.
- Get ID cards and forms.
- Manage your account details and view medical treatment policies.
- View your medical Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Review our online health encyclopedia.
Register your online account
(Canopy Care HMO Members Only)
Go to MyCanopyHealth.com or download the MyCanopyHealth app from your favorite app store to see your benefits. Activate your account and:
- Get benefit details: copays and prior approval information.
- Find doctors, hospitals in your area, in person urgent care services and other healthcare services.
- Virtual Visit with a doctor within the portal or your phone.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor.*
- Using My Benefits – Explore your benefits for medical, pharmacy and behavioral health services.
- Track your out-of-pocket maximum costs.
- Change your primary care physician (PCP).
- Download your digital ID card.
CanopyCare members who are over the age of 18 can create a MyCanopyHealth account. Parents can initiate a virtual visit with a dependent within their own account. To have full access to the benefits above, create your MyCanopyHealth account using the portal or app. Have your CanopyCare HMO ID card with your Member ID available to complete the registration process. Go to MyCanopyHealth.
* Appointment scheduling may not be available through MyCanopyHealth for all providers