Teladoc - Telehealth Services (for OR only)
Available through December 31, 2022
Talk to a medical doctor anytime with Teladoc
Health Net members get 24/7 access to doctors for non-emergency consultations anytime, anywhere – right from your phone, tablet or computer. Once you're set up, a Teladoc doctor is always just a call or click away!
Once you have enrolled with Health Net, you can log in and register at the Teladoc site.
Meet Teladoc's medical doctors
Teladoc medical doctors are U.S. board-certified internists, family doctors and pediatricians who are licensed to practice in your state. All Teladoc doctors are credentialed every three years, meeting the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
Get the care you need
Teladoc doctors treat many common medical conditions, including:
- Cold symptoms
- Sinus problems
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infections
- Skin problems
Get confidential therapy quickly and conveniently*
Teladoc behavioral health providers, including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, counselors and therapists, can treat:
- Panic disorder
- Family and marriage issues
Teladoc is a convenient option for quality care of non-emergency illnesses. Teladoc services are not intended to replace services from your physician, but are a supplemental service. You can use Teladoc:
- When you need immediate non-emergency care.
- If you're considering urgent care for a non-emergency issue.
- When you're traveling or in any circumstance when you're away from home.
- For short-term prescription refills.
Plus, with your consent, Teladoc will send an electronic copy of your visit to your primary care doctor.
* Mental health services are available by appointment (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily) to members who are 18 years of age or older. Teladoc participating mental health professionals can provide diagnosis, talk therapy and prescription/medication management, when appropriate.
Health Net contracts with Teladoc to provide telehealth services. Teladoc consultation services do not cover medical specialist services and prescriptions for substances controlled by the DEA, non-therapeutic drugs or certain other drugs which may be harmful because of potential for abuse. See your health coverage document for coverage details.