Wellness Programs and Discounts
To access these programs, log in!
Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
- Babylon (telehealth) For CA only – Babylon provides access to healthcare anytime, from your phone. You can book a video appointment with a health care provider 24/7 through the Babylon app. Babylon is an option when you can't see your regular doctor.
- Teladoc (telehealth) For OR/WA only – You'll access U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits – for a $0 copayment. Ideal for those times when your doctor is not available.
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line that provides immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Some of the ways clinicians help callers include caring for minor injuries and illnesses, identifying emergency health situations, understanding prescriptions and preparing for doctor visits.
- Health Promotion Programs – These behavior change programs offer you the info and tools to improve your health and reduce your disease risk. You get weekly tasks and goal-setting tips designed for your unique needs and interests.
Each program is focused on one health topic and includes a to-do list of action items to help you reach your goals.
- Health Coaching program – Enjoy one-on-one, individual wellness support via telephone with a health coach. Choose from a variety of program topics, including nutrition, stress management, exercise, tobacco cessation and weight loss.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® is a program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Log in for more information.
- Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 10,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide.
- Quit for Life® – The Quit For Life tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco, including the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support, and offers a personalized plan to quit.
- myStrength – A confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. The program's self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. myStrength supports whole-person health, addressing topics like pain management, substance use, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and prenatal and postpartum behavioral health.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) – The HRQ provides you with a custom report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Right after taking the online HRQ, you get a custom action plan. You'll get a $50 gift card when you complete the HRQ and talk about it with your doctor. Log in here to take the HRQ now!
- Healthy Discounts – This program rewards you for taking action to improve your health. Members get discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness club memberships, and other healthy lifestyle choices. Member discounts (PDF)
- Welvie – surgery decision support – Do you have a pending surgery or need to know your non-surgical options? Use Welvie's six-step program to guide you through the entire process. If you and your doctor decide on surgery, use Welvie to make your plans – from pre-op measures to recovery. Complete the first three modules of the Welvie program and a brief survey – get a $25 Amazon.com gift card. (Offered once every 365 days.)
- Omada – proactive diabetes prevention – Omada® is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.