Wellness Programs and Discounts
Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
- Babylon (telehealth) For CA only – Babylon provides access to healthcare anywhere, anytime – right from your phone. Connect with U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 or behavioral health professionals Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time). Babylon is an option when you can't see your regular doctor.
- Teladoc (telehealth) For OR only – Access U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits. Ideal for those times when your doctor is not available.
- Nurse Advice Line – Receive timely access to registered nurses for help with everyday health questions – 24/7. You can get help with a number of health issues, such as, how to care for minor injuries and illnesses, helping you spot health emergencies; and help answer questions about medications.
- Health Promotion Programs – These behavior change programs offer you the info and tools to improve your health and reduce your disease risk. You get weekly tasks and goal-setting tips designed for your unique needs and interests.
Each program is focused on one health topic and includes a to-do list of action items to help you reach your goals.
- Health Coaching program – Enjoy one-on-one, individual wellness support via telephone with a health coach. Choose from a variety of program topics, including nutrition, stress management, exercise, tobacco cessation and weight loss.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® – With a range of educational resources and support for parents-to-be, the Start Smart for Your Baby program offers education and resources as well as case management for members with high-risk pregnancies. Members can also enroll in Text4baby, a texting program based on an individual's due date, providing information about what to expect during pregnancy and the postpartum period, as well as tips on new baby care. Log in for more information.
- Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 11,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- Quit for Life® – The Quit For Life tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco, including the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support, and offers a personalized plan to quit.
- myStrength – A confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. The program's self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. myStrength supports whole-person health, addressing topics like pain management, substance use, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and prenatal and postpartum behavioral health.
- Health assessment – The health assessment provides you with a custom report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Right after taking the online health assessment, you get a custom action plan. You'll get a $50 gift card when you complete the health assessment and talk about it with your doctor. Log in here to take the health assessment now!
- Healthy Discounts – This program rewards you for taking action to improve your health. Members get discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness club memberships, and other healthy lifestyle choices. Member discounts (PDF)
- Welvie – surgery decision support – Do you have a pending surgery or need to know your non-surgical options? Use Welvie's six-step program to guide you through the entire process. If you and your doctor decide on surgery, use Welvie to make your plans – from pre-op measures to recovery. Complete the first three modules of the Welvie program and a brief survey – get a $25 Amazon.com gift card. (Offered once every 365 days.)
- Omada – proactive diabetes prevention – Omada® is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) provides an individual with a personalized report of his/her behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online HRQ, participants receive a personalized action plan. Basic members will receive a $50 reward for completing an HRQ.
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line that provides immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Some of the ways nurses help callers include: caring for minor injuries and illnesses, identifying emergency health situations, understanding prescriptions and preparing for doctor visits.
- Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program offers an in-depth assessment and personalized cessation plan, including medication support recommendations for over-the-counter and prescription drugs. As a participant, you'll access up to four proactive, one-on-one counseling calls, a convenient mobile app, and unlimited calls to a quit coach. Plus, you receive a $100 incentive when you complete the program.
- The Active&Fit Direct Program offers fitness center memberships to 9,000+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- Health Promotion Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and more.
- Health Coaching program offers one-on-one phone support, giving you unlimited access to a registered dietitian, respiratory therapist, health educator, or social worker, helping you reach your goals and sustain positive behavioral change.
- Care gap monitoring are reminders about preventive screenings, immunizations, and other care gaps, which are sent to both members and providers. Care gap reminders notify members and providers of potential opportunities to improve the quality of care.
- In-home biometric screening devices are available to qualified participants in the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes and heart failure.
- Musculoskeletal Pain Program identifies members who may be at high risk of developing a pain condition and offers interventions to improve outcomes and minimize lost productivity.
- Create your Personal Health Record, a tool used to store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- Decision Power Healthy Pregnancy program provides a range of resources to pregnant women – from weekly text messages through Text4babySM, to case management for women with high-risk pregnancies.
- Disease Management clinical professionals and nurses offer education and support to individuals diagnosed with chronic health conditions so they can better manage their health.
Log in to participate in any of these programs and more!
- Get valuable member discounts (PDF, 304 KB) on health-related services and products.
Programs especially for Aon members
- myStrength - myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- myStrength (pdf)
- Omada - A digital lifestyle change program that combines the latest technology with ongoing support. It's an approach shown to help you lose weight and reduce the risks of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- MDLIVE – telehealth services - Provides a virtual urgent care consultation with a physician for a $0 copayment when your doctor isn't in. The service is available all day, every day via the website, mobile app or phone.
- Welvie surgery decision program - A six-step online surgery decision-support program helping you work with your doctor to understand your surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.